SGH233 Thermal Conductive Grease 1kg / drum
SGH233-4 thermal conductive grease is a paste-like thermal interface material based on siloxane polymer and thermal conductive fillers. SGH233-4 can fill micro voids and reduce contact resistance. It is suitable for screen printing, automatic dispensing, brushing and other processes.
- Good thermal conductivity with low oil bleed and low VOC
- Achieves thin bond lines under low pressure
- High stability and reliability
- Solvent free and environmental friendly
- LED assemblies
- Communication equmipment or electronic device
- Power module
- Any interface that requires heat conduction or heat dissipation
Specifications: Typical property data values should not be used as specifications.
- Thickness and coating uniformity are the key attributes affecting the thermal performance of silicone grease. Appropriate construction methods should be used according to actual needs to obtain thin Bond Lines Thicknesses(BLTs)and uniform grease layer.
- All surfaces should be thoroughly cleaned and/or degreased with solvents such as methyl ethyl ketone (MEK).
- It is suitable for screen printing or automatic dispensing or syringe dispensing.
- Adequate ventilation or air-supplied or self-contained breathing apparatusshould be needed.
SGH233-4 Thermal Condutive Grease is available in 1kg plastic tub.
USABLE LIFE AND STORAGE
When stored at or below 27ºC(80ºF)in the original unopened containers, this product has a usable life of 12 months from the date of manufacture.
HANDLING AND SAFETY
PRODUCT SAFETY INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR SAFE USE IS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS DOCUMENT. BEFORE HANDLING, READ PRODUCT AND MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEETS AND CONTAINER LABELS FOR SAFE USE, PHYSICAL AND HEALTH HAZARD INFORMATION. THE MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET IS AVAILABLE FROM BAIYUN SALES APPLICATION ENGINEER, OR DISTRIBUTOR, OR BY CALLING BAIYUN CUSTOMER SERVICE.
The values in this document are not of all specifications and are subject to change without notice. As the actual situation is very different, it’s hard to guarantee the correctness and applicability of our products in some usage. Users should understand the product before using, and then decide the best way to use it.