705 Silicone Sealant One Component, Neutral Curing100ml/300ml Packaging Of Electronic Parts
1. Product Features
- One-component, neutral curing, colorless and transparent, good fluidity, excellent extrusion performance at a temperature of 4-40°C;
- ◆Excellent adhesion to glass, metal, gypsum board, marble and various pcs;
- ◆Excellent weather resistance, anti-aging, ultraviolet and ozone resistance;
- ◆After curing, it has excellent high temperature and low temperature resistance. It will not wrinkle, harden or disintegrate at a low temperature of -50 ℃, and will not soften or degrade at a high temperature of 180 ℃, and always maintain excellent elasticity.
2. Main Application
- Insulation and sealing of electrical switches
Packaging of electronic parts
Used for moisture-proof and coating sealing.
Used for filling and sealing materials that require a transparent state
3. Typical Technical Data
||Transparency and flowing
|Surface drying time(min)
|Adhesive strength for tension (MPa)
||Storage period of six months at shady, cool and dry places under temperatures between -20 ℃ and 27℃
- Packed in plastic barrel with net capacity of 300ml
- Soft metal package with net capacity of 100ml
5. Technical Service
◆ Provide complete technical data of products;
◆ Debug products formulation as required by users, meet requirements of users to certain special performances of products;
◆ Provide adhesive test for users, appraise adhesive performance of rubber products for industry of the company and material selected by users, and offer the contents such as in test results, recommended surface washing method of products and whether priming or not in writing to users;
◆ Welcome users to cooperate and communicate with our engineers to discuss and find out resolving plans together.
This product is non-toxic after it is fully cured, but should avoid eye contact and keep away from reach of children before curing; keep the ventilation in the working environment.
Note to users: The information published in this article is all that we believe to be reliable. Due to the wide variety of situations, we cannot understand all the situations, so we cannot guarantee the correctness and applicability of our products in certain usages and uses. Users should understand the product in detail before using the product, and then decide the best way to use it.