SMP Sealant ±25% Custom Design Color Low VOC Adhesion Aluminum, Steel, Wood, Granite, Marble, Concrete, Cement, PVC, PC,
SMP sealant is a low or medium modulus, neutral, elastic, one-component sealant,
It has many applications, including interior decoration, crack filling, bonding of building materials, bonding of floor boards, etc.
Low VOC, environmentally friendly, no irritating smell, environmental protection, for most construction or synthetic materials, such as aluminum, steel, marble, concrete, PVC, PC, PA, no primer
After curing, it has good weather resistance
- Environmental protection material: low VOC, non-toxic, no pollution or corrosion to the substrate.
- Paintable: It can be painted with most paints and has excellent compatibility. Remains elastic after painting and will not fail
- Good processability: single component, good extrusion performance between 4~40℃, very easy to process,
- Excellent adhesion: can be bonded to most building materials without primer. Such as granite, marble, floor and aluminum, etc.
- ±25% of the exercise capacity, under normal circumstances, it can maintain good elasticity and stable performance.
- Excellent weather resistance: excellent aging resistance. Water resistance, UV resistance and weather resistance.
Fields of applications
- Sealing of joints inside buildings or cracks in walls, roofs, ceilings, windows, doors, locations.
- Most building materials without primer, including aluminum alloy, steel, wood, granite, marble, concrete, cement, PVC, PC, PA
- Sealing/gluing of containers or prefabricated houses;
- Many other applications.
||White, black, grey
Skin formation time
|Curing rate(23℃, 50%RH)
|Elongation at break
SMP Sealant for construction meets or exceeds the requirements of Q/BYHG 2-2014.
SMP Sealant for construction should not be used, applied or not recommended :
- In conditions above 80℃.
- In structural glazing applications.
- In totally confined spaces as the sealant requires atmospheric moisture for cure.
- In applications for immersion or always wet conditions.
- On substrates that can extrude grease, plasticizer or solvent.
- On substrates made of polypropylene, polyethylene and polytetrafluoroethylene.
Available in 10.1 fl. oz. (300 ml) plastic caulking cartridges and 20 fl. oz. (590 ml) foil sausage packs.
Available in white, black, gray or other colors on request.
Storage and shelf life
12 months from date of manufacture when stored in a cool, dry place within the temperature below 27℃ and out of direct sunlight.
Complete technical data and adhesive/compatible tests are available from Guangzhou Baiyun Chemical Industry CO., LTD.
Directions for use
Before embarking on any work involving SMP Sealant for construction, the safety data sheet should be carefully studied by those carrying out the work.
1. All surfaces must be structurally sound, clean, dry and free of oil, grease, asphalt, and any loose particles.
2. Mask adjacent surfaces. Install approved backing material where necessary.
3. Cut the nozzle to the required diameter. Apply sufficient sealant into joint sides to ensure complete contact
4. Tool in 10 minutes. Remove masking immediately after tooling.
5. Keep good ventilation during construction and cure.
6. To confirm optimum adhesion on either a porous or nonporous surface, adhesion testing should always be carried out prior to the commencement of any project and be carried out at regular intervals during the project.
SMP Sealant for construction is non-hazardous when fully cured. Avoid eye contact with uncured sealant, especially children. In case of eye contact, flush eyes with water or obtain medical attention immediately.
Guangzhou Baiyun Chemical Industry CO., LTD. has passed ISO9001/ISO14001 /OHSAS18001 management system authentications, and manufacture products strictly according to ISO9001 quality management system requirements.
Repairs should not be needed in ordinary situations. If sealant is damaged and needs repairs, please remove damaged parts and clean surfaces with isopropyl alcohol, then seal the damaged region with this product. SMP*** can firmly bond to cured SMP sealant.
Customers are recommended to purchase SMP Sealant for construction from Guangzhou Baiyun Chemical Industry CO., LTD. or local distributors we authorized.
The directives contained in this documentation are the result of our experiments and of our experience and have been submitted in good faith. Because of the diversity of the materials and substrates and the great number of possible applications which are out of our control, we can’t accept any responsibility for the results obtained. In every case it is recommended to carry out preliminary experiments.