Silane Modified Polyether Sealant Product For Industry 300ml/590ml Adhesion of body, structure, glass, decoration
SMP Sealant for industry is a neutral, elastic, single component sealant, which has many applications including adhesion or sealing in vehicle, mechanical and electrical equipment, container, elevator cage fields. It is environmental friendly with low VOC emitting, and has excellent adhesion to most natural or synthetic materials without priming, such as aluminum, steel, wood, PVC, PC, PA etc.. After application, the sealant cures with atmospheric moisture to form a durable rubber seal.
Environmental friendly: low VOC, nonpoisonous, no staining or corrosion to substrate.
Paintable: can be painted with most coatings, outstanding compatibility.
Excellent workability: single component, good extrusion between 4℃~40℃, very easy to tool.
Outstanding adhesion: bond to most natural or synthetic materials without priming.
Excellent physical properties: Weather resistance, excellent resistance to aging, high performance mechanical and dielectric properties.
Fields of applications
- Adhesion or sealing of body, structure, glass, decoration, air conditioner, floor system of vehicles, such as train, bus, car.
- Adhesion or sealing of electrical equipments, such as mobile phone, panel computer, digital camera, navigator.
- Fixation of electrical components.
- Joint sealing of container, elevator cage and ventilation device.
- Adhesion or sealing applications in electric, mechanical, shipping fields.
- Any other suitable applications in industrial fields.
||White, black, grey
Skin formation time
|Curing rate(23℃, 50%RH)
|Elongation at break
SMP Sealant for construction meets or exceeds the requirements of Q/BYHG 3-2014.
SMP Sealant for construction should not be used, applied or not recommended :
- In conditions always above 80℃.
- In totally confined spaces as the sealant requires atmospheric moisture for cure.
- In applications for immersion or always wet conditions.
- On substrates made of polypropylene(PP), polyethylene(PE) and polytetrafluoroethylene(PTFE).
Available in 10.1 fl. oz. (300 ml) plastic caulking cartridges and 20 fl. oz. (590 ml) foil sausage packs.
Available in white, black, gray or other colors on request.
Storage and shelf life
At least 12 months from date of manufacture when stored unopened in a cool, dry place within the temperature below 27℃ and out of direct sunlight.
Complete technical data and adhesive/compatible tests are available from Guangzhou Baiyun Chemical Industry CO., LTD.
Directions for use
Before embarking on any work involving SMP Sealant for industry, the safety data sheet should be carefully studied by those carrying out the work.
1. All surfaces must be structurally sound, clean, dry and free of oil, grease, asphalt, and any loose particles.
2. Can extrude with skeleton gun or air drive gun .
3. Keep good ventilation during construction and cure.
4. To confirm optimal adhesion, adhesion testing should always be carried out prior to the commencement of any project and be carried out at regular intervals during the project.
SMP Sealant for industry is non-hazardous when fully cured. Avoid eye contact with uncured sealant, especially children. In case of eye contact, flush eyes with water or obtain medical attention immediately.
Guangzhou Baiyun Chemical Industry CO., LTD. has passed ISO9001/ISO14001 /OHSAS18001 management system authentications, and manufacture products strictly according to ISO9001 quality management system requirements.
Repairs should not be needed in ordinary situations. If sealant is damaged and needs repairs, please remove damaged parts and clean surfaces with isopropyl alcohol, then seal the damaged region with this product. SMP sealant can firmly bond to cured SMP sealant.
Customers are recommended to purchase SMP Sealant for industry from Guangzhou Baiyun Chemical Industry CO., LTD. or local distributors we authorized.
The directives contained in this documentation are the result of our experiments and of our experience and have been submitted in good faith. Because of the diversity of the materials and substrates and the great number of possible applications which are out of our control, we can’t accept any responsibility for the results obtained. In every case it is recommended to carry out preliminary experiments.