ABOUT USCompany Profile Course of Development Honors And Qualifications Research Team Quality Management Company Culture Video Center
By product type
By application area
HD202 stone stainless sealant is designed for stone bonding and sealing. It is anti-polluted, good adhesion, environment-friendly. Porous materials such as marble and granite will produce pollution when they act with common sealants or adhesives. HD202 stone stainless sealant is designed with a special formula, which will not pollute porous materials such as stone. It is especially suitable for bonding and sealing of various types of stone. The application process has no irritation or unpleasant smell, bringing you a brand-new construction concept and aesthetic effect.
1. Suitable for caulking and sealing of various stone decorations.
2. Suitable for caulking and sealing between stone and other materials such as metal and glass.
3. Suitable for professionals and home DIY
1. Clean the joint surface to ensure clean, dry, sound, and free of dust, oil or contamination
2. Apply protective tape to the surfaces next to the joint to keep excess sealant off areaswhere they are not intended. Use backer in the gap if the designed gap is too wide.
3. Cut open the tip of the tube and put on nozzle. Then, Cut nozzle tip to a 5mm diameter hole (or desired size). Use gun to apply the sealant.
4. Squeeze the trigger as evenly and steadily as possible. Drag the tube nozzle slowly along the seam of your project. Don't move so fast, or it may create bubble and cavity.
5. Toul the joint surface within 10 mintues and remove the protective tape.
6. Cure via reaction from moisture in the air. skin-over time is within 3 hours at 27 °C. It needs 1-7 days to reach the maxium of its physical properties.
1. Before the skin begins to form, don't touch it. The joint or the gap should not be changed too much within the first day of applying sealant, or it will weaken the aesthetic performance.
2. Make sure the sealant exposure to air until fully cured.
3. Keep out of the reach of children
4. Use up the product as soon as possible after opening;
5. Do not apply at the environment with temperatures exceed 80°C or immersion for a long time;
6. Not suitable for loose or not solid surface;
7. Uncured products should not touch the eyes, such as accidental contact, please wash with plenty of water and promptly seek medical advice.
NET VOLUME: 300mL
SHELF LIFE: 12 Months from the Date of Manufacture
APPLICABLE STANDARDS：GB/T 23261