ABOUT USCompany Profile Course of Development Honors And Qualifications Research Team Quality Management Company Culture Video Center
By product type
By application area
HD200 LIQUID NAIL
HD200 Liquid nail is a solvent-free adhesive which is designed to replace the nail, with high bond strength, a wide range of bonding materials, green and other characteristics, particularly suitable for fixed connections between wood, ceramic tiles, stone, concrete, metal and plastic materials, instead of nailing and drilling, and no damage to the wall, no noise and dust pollution during application.
1. Suitable for bonding & fixing a variety of wood, wood flooring, wood wall panels, door lines, plaster lines, skirting, all kinds of decorative pendants and various decoration projects
2. Applicable to bond and fix a various types of materials such as boards & panels, calligraphy and painting, signs, acrylic, fiberglass, metal, particleboard, plasterboard, etc;
3. .Suitable for professionals and home DIY
1. Clean the joint surface to ensure clean, dry, sound, and free of dust, oil or contamination
2. Cut tip off cartridge, put on nozzle and load into cartridge gun. Cut nozzle tip to a 5mm diameter hole (or desired size). Squeeze trigger and apply
3. Apply the Adhesive in points, strips or in shape of ¨Z¨on the substrates, press firmly into position and brace until set.; if bonding heavy objects, clamp and other tools should be used to clamp the surface to be fixed, and then remove the fixing tools after 24 hours;
4. The Adhesive forms a thin skin in 1-5 minutes depending on air temperature. Cure time is about 1-7 days, depending on temperature, porosity of substrate, bonding area and ventilation.
5. Cure via reaction from moisture in the air
1. The joint design must allow the sealant exposure to air so that it can cure and obtain its ultimatephysical properties. And the application environment need to be open and be well ventilated.
2. Keep out of the reach of children
3. Use up the product as soon as possible after opening;
4. Do not apply at the environment with temperatures exceed 80°C nor below 5°C or immersion for a long time;
5. Not suitable for loose or not solid surface;
6. Uncured products should not touch the eyes, such as accidental contact, please wash with plenty of water and promptly seek medical advice.
NET VOLUME: 300mL
SHELF LIFE: 12 Months from the Date of Manufacture
APPLICABLE STANDARDS: Q/BYHG 2